1. Open the Delegate Access menu
- Open Outlook
- When outlook has launched, select File in the top left
- Select 'Account Settings'
- Select the 'Delegate Access' option
2. Delegate permissions
Click the 'Add' button and select the user(s) to whom you wish to Delegate permissions from the Global Address List
- Select the level of access you wish to Delegate to your Calendar
- Check the option to send the Delegate an email advising them of their new permissions
- Press the 'OK' button
3. Opening the shared calendar
Guide to open the shared calendar on a Mac computer.
If you checked option c) above, your new delegate should receive an email containing instructions for opening the shared calendar. If not, the calendar can be opened as follows:
- Your Delegate selects their 'Calendar' tab
- Then selects the 'Open Calendar' menu
- Then selects the 'Open Shared Calendar' option
- This will bring up the 'Open Shared Calendar' menu box, from which you can click the 'Name' button to select the user from the GAL, then select 'OK' to open the calendar.