How to setup your Voicemail
- Press the voicemail button (or dial *97)
- Type in your password (by default this will be 1234 or the extension on the phone)
- Press 0 for mailbox options
- Press 1 to record your unavailable message (this is the message that will play when you are not on your phone and someone calls and you do not answer)
- Press 2 to record your busy message (this is the message that will play when you are on the phone and someone calls and you do not answer)
- Press 3 to record your name (this will be used for the company directory)
- Press 4 to managed temporary greeting
- Press 5 to change your password
- Press 7 to delete a message
- Press 6 to skip to the next message
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.